Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello Foodies, Welcome to Scotch Bonnets!  Your choice for authentic Jamaican cuisine!  
If you love Jamaican food,  or just enjoy cooking and eating,  then you want to join my blog.  I'm Chef Janet, owner and operator of Scotch Bonnets Catering, an off-premise caterer specializing in authentic Jamaican cuisine.  I am host of The Pepper Pot, a spicy cooking show on MiND TV.  I also teach cooking classes in New Jersey and Philadelphia, and publish a monthly newsletter called All*Spice. 
If you would like to learn more about Jamaican cooking then chat with me right here.  Or for more information, visit me online at www.scotchbonnets.com.  You can also register for the newsletter there.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Spice Things Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment